Makes firewood splitting a breeze.
This Cast Iron Kindling Firewood Splitter is the most convenient tool you can ever get for kindling.
Regardless of a bad shoulder or age, one can easily split wood with this top-grade cast iron splitting head.
Created with safety as a top priority, it features a safety ring surrounding the tool. So, when you do the splitting, it will prevent your hands from getting directly to the blade.
- A safe and easy way to make kindling with no moving blade or sharpened object passing by your hands
- To split a piece of wood, place it inside the frame and strike it with a maul.
- Splits firewood with less force than a standard axe
- 6.5 inches inside diameter top ring; 12 inches height
- Made of high-quality cast iron in Australia
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Boltholes for permanent mounting
- Great for indoor or outdoor use
⭐ PREMIUM BUILD, TIMELESS PERFORMANCE
Quality abounds in this rugged, one-piece cast iron frame, custom forged in an industry-leading Australian foundry.
The sturdy, H-designed base features a broad 10.5in.W stance with permanent-mount bolt holes built right in, offering the steady, rock-solid hold you need while splitting wood.
A perfectly angled splitting head that never needs sharpening pairs with a durable frame design with no moving parts to break, offering virtually maintenance-free performance
Innovative construction and a timeless design ensure the Kindling Cracker King will stand ready for use even for generations.
⭐ SAFE AND EASY TO USE
There's never any need to swing a sharp, heavy axe — the cast iron splitting head remains stationary, permanently mounted inside a cast-iron frame.
✔ Just place a piece of firewood inside the 9 in. diameter iron safety ring and firmly strike it with a blunt instrument (such as a hammer, mallet, or even another piece of wood).
It safely splits a whole stack of firewood, quickly creating kindling for your fireplace, fire pit, pizza oven, sauna, barbecue, smoker, and more.