They might pick your lock, but they can not get inside your hotel room, apartment, or home when secured by the Door Stop Alarm.
Most security products on the market today will only alert you after an intruder has entered.
This door stopper will not only activate an ear-piercing sound, but will prevent unwanted intruders from entering in the first place.
If an intruder attempts to enter, the alarm will sound and the unit will wedge underneath preventing it from opening.
The wedge-shaped design and non-skid pad on the bottom of the door stopper alarm will hold tighter the harder it is pushed. The sound will not stop until pressure is released from the metal plate.
HOW TO USE
- Place on the floor directly below the knob with the low end of the unit under the bottom edge of the door.
- Move the switch at the back of the unit to the "on" position.
- Once opened, it will strike the metal plate, preventing the opening and the 120db alarm will activate.
This is also equipped with a movement or vibration sensor that will activate the siren if the unit is moved.
A sensitivity switch allows you to adjust the amount of movement required to set off the warning. You can choose between high medium or low sensitivity.
When traveling or when not using the door stopper, be sure to turn the switch located at the back of the unit to the "off" position.
The unit operates with a 9-volt battery. (Battery not included.)
- Prevents a door from opening and immediately activates a very loud sound.
- The wedge-shaped design prevents an intruder from entering your home or hotel room.
- The 120db noise will scare away an intruder, alert anyone inside, and call for help.
- Portable Security for your peace of mind while traveling.
- No installation required - just set it in place and switch it on.
- Approximate Dimensions: 5 1/2" x 2" x 1 1/2"